Feltech’s Unified Communications & Collaboration solutions provide a simple way of consolidating your communications needs whilst saving you time and money.
Each UC solution is tailored to individual client’s specific needs. Unified Communications systems are different for each customer, depending on how they work, where they work and what their challenges are. Feltech bring together collaboration, networks, video, mobile, cloud and telephony technologies to deliver smarter ways of working and a truly connected future for your business.
There are a lot of players in the UCC market. Most are particularly good at one aspect of communications but few offer truly complete solutions.
Mitel, one of the biggest contenders in the market, have just taken over Shoretel, finally creating a single solution that ticks all the boxes.
Incorporating secure phone calls, instant messaging, email, presence and video in one complete solution it could revolutionise your workplace. Based on a beautifully simple app which runs on your desktop, laptop or phone Connect lets you securely call or message colleagues, switch seamlessly from desk to mobile phone or over to video mid flow. The app shows whether colleagues are available, so you can see at a glance if they are currently on the phone or in a meeting.
Faster, Smarter, Connected
Cloud-based communications and collaboration that make everyday meetings and interactions easier than ever.
- One solution for enterprise-grade VoIP phone services, instant messaging, audio and web conferencing and multi-point video
- Smart features like a Join button, event wizard, agenda timer and conference call-out do the work for you
- Desktop support for PC and Mac, plus convenient iOS and Android mobile apps for remote workers
- Powerful yet simple administration for IT teams
Mitel Connect CLOUD is an end-to-end cloud phone and unified communications solution that handles everything for you—from phones to applications to network operations. There’s no need to combine disjointed cloud tools from multiple vendors any longer.
- Ergonomic IP phones with full-featured call handling keys, five call handling modes for personalised routing and seven octaves of superior sound quality
- IP PBX telephony features such as voicemail, auto attendant, workgroup features and music on hold
- Automatic upgrades to ensure your teams have the latest features and performance enhancements
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED AND THERE’S CONVENIENT ONGOING SUPPORT
The transition to a new cloud phone system doesn’t have to be painful. Mitel’s customer success teams make sure that you’re supported every step of the way with:
- Professional services, managing any stage of deployment from planning through to implementation and ongoing monitoring
- ‘Jump Start’ and ‘Expert Start’ options to support service installation and optimisation
- On-demand support and training for administrators and end users
- VoIP phones with a built-in help button to directly connects users with Mitel support
Like to know more? Read a case study for World Hotels here.
Whether you are looking for a cloud based, on-site or hybrid system it’s now possible to bring together all your communications needs in one neat package.
Call our UC specialists now on 01727 834888.